According to Bloomberg, 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 18 months. A whopping 80% crash and burn. There are many reasons for failure but more importantly you can avoid it happening to you.
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
~ Winston S. Churchill
A strong people network is the most valuable resource to succeed in business today. Some of the notable key benefits of a strong network are strengthening business connections, develop your creative intellect, improve your visibility, connect you with extra resources and high-profile individuals, open up doors for new opportunities, achieve business growth and increase profit. Thus, building and nurturing networks, social capital is one of the most reliable and powerful things you can do to support your business and your career advancement.
International Business Excellence Network (IBEN) is the People Resources Centre for entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals, and individuals to expand their business ability to find new customers & partners, for advice & support, problem-solving & growth, gaining insights & viewing things in a different perspective. With IBEN, one would be able to stay connected to a local, national, and international network to improve your business relationships, to scale your business to new heights and to build a sustainable business.
IBEN believes in:-
- Building and growing your business by establishing truthful and long-lasting people relationships.
- Continuously getting new leads or referrals and these referrals are mostly pre-qualified for you.
- Increase your confidence in your thoughts, actions, and ideas through making connections and talking to people.
- Keeping up with the most updated business trends to remain competitive in today’s business world.
- Being visible and staying in connections with highly influential people to enhance your reliability, credibility, and reputation to grow your career and business.
- Concluding new businesses through interesting business gatherings.
- By participating in the community of successful entrepreneurs and business professionals, you are placing yourself at a higher mental & intelligence level than your competitors.
- Expanding businesses through this trustable, reliable & reputable community nationwide and internationally at ZERO or low cost.
The following ultra-wealthy elite believed and built their empires through valuable human assets:-
Even Jeff Bezos, Tony Hsieh & Al Gore opined that a better way to think about growing your business is to seek to build a community – to make better choices in the people whom you partner.